Monday, 12 December 2016

A Chilled Christmas

I've been patting myself on the back since completing the first in my three book Magenta Bright series. In case you didn't know, Magenta is the heroine of my up-coming romantic comedy.

The first book is called Magenta Bright: A Year In The Life and it's all about Magenta having to fulfil her grandmother's dying wish in order to get her hands on a quarter of a million pounds! Well that's the 'in a nutshell version' you'll learn more about Magenta in the new year so watch this space ...

I had so much fun writing this story. It started off as one idea and sort of developed into a whole other story; one I'm very happy with and can't wait to share with you.

Of course, now book two and three have to be completed. But, at the moment, I'm taking it easy for a while and preparing myself to get back into story telling mode. I've been enjoying all the lovely reviews that have been coming in for my other books and I'm catching up on my mile long reading list. In other words I'm chilling.

Let's face it, it's not long until Christmas and I want to enjoy it with my family before the world of Magenta Bright takes over.

How are you spending the run up to Christmas? Will you take it in your stride? Panic? Or is it just another day?

As for me, I'm looking forward to a chilled Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!