Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Writing A Christmas Novel - Part 3

Okay - so I'm still working on the dreaded blurb for Single by Christmas and I got so worked up about it, I've just let it alone for a while. I did send the blurb to a beta reader who thought it was good - so, Yay!
But I think it could do with a few tweaks which I hope I can run by you soon.

In the meantime I was working on the book cover concept.

Now, I'm no artist and had to ask for the services of a graphic designer who loves to design book covers - result!

So I'm daring to show you my own concept first of all:

Well I did tell you I was no artist!

But here are a few of the stages the graphic designer went through until I was happy with the end result:



And this is the winning cover:
Let me know what you think.

Credit for all the concepts go to:

Rima Salloum
 Graphic Design - Illustration - Conseil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!