Saturday, 30 April 2016

#A-Z Challenge [2016]


Zoe? What are you doing here?” Richard said.
“Need your credit card, Dad. You need blinds.”
“I do? Here let me introduce you to Marianne.”
“Ah, Marianne,” Zoe smile. “Dad hasn’t stopped going on about you. I need a drink. What can I get you both? I’m buying.”
Richard and Marianne both asked for a coffee.
“I’m a bit peckish,” Zoe said. “Either of you fancy one of those pasty things, they look good. Marianne and Richard both looked at each other and at the same time said: “Apple Danish!”

The End


I hope you enjoyed the A-Z Challenge 2016 as much as I did. I'm sorry if I couldn't get across to your blog but I hope to see you again soon! Oh and Congratulations on making it to the end!

12 comments:

  1. *sigh* And they lived happily ever after, right? I love a happy ending. :-)

    Carol at My Writing Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they lived happily ever after - they live in fiction land:) I bet Richard can eat loads of Apple Danish pastries and still look like George Clooney! Thanks for hanging in there with me.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet ending. Congratulations on surviving the AtoZchallenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronel and thank you for joining me! See you soon :)

      Delete
  3. Whew! A happy ending! Ah, you gotta love a happy ending. I know I do! Congratulations, job well done! I do admire your courage, this was great. I enjoyed coming back everyday!
    Happy end to a great A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for following the story each day Yolanda. Hope you enjoyed the challenge :)

      Delete
  4. What a sweet ending (pun intended--apple danish!). I really enjoyed your challenge posts and congratulations on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, a nice happy ending. That was a sweet tale with just the right amount of tension. Great job. Congrats on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a really nice ending.. so sweet. ♥
    and congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on completing the challenge!
    @ScarlettBraden from
    Frankly Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see a happy apple Danish ending. :) Congrats on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my first visit so probably not the best place to start for me lol, but it sounds like a happy ending :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!