Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Character Interviews - Natalie's Getting Married [Pt 3]

Meet Bella

Bella and Natalie met at university when the two of them moved into a shared house in the second year. Bella stands out for her act first, think later personality and some of the more outrageous things she gets up to.

The Great Cyndi LauperTell me a bit about your background
I come from a middle class family but I was what you might call a wild child. I dyed my blonde hair bright red when I was about 11 after seeing Cyndi Lauper in the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" video. I went to boarding school and got chucked out - thank goodness - otherwise I would have been as snooty as my stuck up sister and super posh mum. 

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I can only pick one? Okay, how about the time I tried to surprise my boyfriend by letting myself into his house? I was only wearing a coat and a pair of boots. I also had another naughty surprise waiting for him but he didn't get to see it because he didn't show up - someone else did! I can't tell you what happened next. It's censored I'm afraid.

What is your biggest weakness?
Easy - that would have to be men and sex, but not necessarily in that order. I'm afraid I can't help myself when it comes to the opposite sex. Sadly I have this 'grass is always greener' attitude when it comes to picking men and I don't have any objections to ditching my boyfriend for his brother if I think he's more sexy. Maybe I need therapy. Who knows?  

What would people most like about you or admire you for?
Well, I've been told that there's never a dull moment when I'm around. But I think people like me most for my honesty. I don't lie, I tell it like it is. If you take me out shopping and ask "does my bum looks big in this?" - be prepared to hear the truth the whole truth and nothing but. 

Thank you Bella!

Casting Bella for my imaginary film of Natalie's Getting Married was another easy one. I needed a blonde who knows her mind. I don't give much in the way of physical description in the book but I see Bella as a young Cameron Diaz

The next interview is with Jackson *big intake of breath* Natalie's first love!

 You might also like: http://bit.ly/1KrPjAD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!