Friday, 12 February 2016

Character Interviews: Natalie's Getting Married [Pt 6]

Meet Liam 

The lovely Liam is the guy who walked into Natalie's life completely by chance and their meeting had a massive impact on both their lives. Liam is kind and thoughtful. Like Natalie, he's an entrepreneur and all round good guy.

Tell me a bit about your background
My parents moved us to London from Suffolk when my sister and I were young. I've always been close with my sister who's married now with a baby girl. I was always into music - all kinds. As a fan, that is, not a musician. I play guitar badly and I thought I could start a band when I was younger. That lasted a whole week until I realised you needed to have talent to get anywhere. I suppose my love for music brought me to where I am today.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
Apart from the obvious one you mean? Okay, well that had to be meeting Natalie's mate, Bella, for the first time. That was also the day I met Natalie. They were both expecting someone else to turn up at The Picture House - a male model, I believe, for a photo shoot. Then I walk in off the street and I'll never forget the look of shock and horror on Bella's face when she looked me up and down and told me I was nothing like a male model. 

What is your biggest weakness?
Again - you don't mean the obvious one do you? That one goes without saying. But I guess my biggest weakness is not knowing how to pick the right girl. I really need to stop being such a big softy. Especially as girls always go for the bad boy, right?

What do people most like about you or admire you for?
Probably my shop. People love the shop and how quirky it is - all the old vintage vinyl records I sell. It's a place where lots of people come and just hang out. Maybe I should start serving coffee there, too.

Thank you Liam!

For my imaginary Natalie's Getting Married film I relied on my on-screen boyfriend to fill this role. (My husband has no idea I have an on-screen boyfriend so, sshh). The gorgeous Hugh Jackman from ... well pick any film, he's gorgeous in all of them: Kate & Leopold, The Prestige, Les Miserables 

Liam is as smouldering as Hugh but probably not so muscular. And Liam has intense blue eyes, whereas Hugh's are brown. But, let's face it, if I can get Hugh Jackman on the casting couch, I can overlook the muscles and the eye colour.

That's it for the character interviews, for all the other characters you'll have to meet them for yourself!

Coming soon is the sound track to Natalie's life. See you back here soon for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!