Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Reasons To Be Cheerful

The book reviews for Natalie's Getting Married are coming in and I'm ecstatic! Nothing below a 4* rating so far, plus a few 5* ratings for this novel under my belt already.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being boastful - just proud. On a dreary January in London, who can blame me for looking for reasons to be cheerful?

When I read the reviews, I imagined the wonderful book bloggers and reviewers, who gave up their time to read my book, and pictured them all with smiles on their faces!
So what comes next?

Well, next I wait for publication day on 14th March - I thought I'd plan a Giveaway, so watch this space. The week before publication there is a week long cover reveal, organised by Brook Cottage Book Tours and a blog tour, starting on 14th March by the fabulous Hello Chick Lit! Can't wait.

Until then, why not pop over to Goodreads and share my joy?

I found my reasons to be cheerful - hope you have too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!