Friday, 24 April 2015

Sleeping With Your Best Friend

So the editing and proof reading has finally been done on my first novella. I thought I'd never get there!

The book cover has been ready for ages but it's been hard to find the right editor for this sexy, rom com, but I can finally say - it's finished.

The next stage of the operation is to find readers and reviewers. And that's where you come in. I can send a copy to you in Mobi format. If you are a book blogger, all the better, but anyone who wants to give a new writer a go is very welcome to receive a review copy.

Choosing who to publish with comes next. Smashwords and Amazon spring to mind but I have a publication date lined up: Tuesday 30th June 2015!

Watch This Space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, see you next time!